The Pet Overpopulation Program at Sand Creek Animal Hospital was implemented as an incentive to encourage pet owners to spay and neuter their pets.
The program includes the following
- pre-anesthetic bloodwork and examination by a veterinarian prior to surgery
- catheter insertion and intravenous fluids given before, during, and after the procedure
- administration of pain medication before, during, and after the procedure
- spay/neuter procedure performed with surgical laser equipment
- surgical monitoring throughout the procedure (heart rate, respiratory rate, oxygen levels)
- post-operative monitoring and care by a licensed veterinary technician
*For more information about this program and for pricing inquiries, please call our office at 446-9171.